Guys, As we all are stuck at home during the global quarantine, I’d love to recommend TOP 4 VALUABLE TIPS FROM MINDADDA to build your Healthy Lifestyle. Living a healthy and fit lifestyle can also prevent chronic diseases and long-term illnesses. Moreover feeling good about yourself and taking care of your health are important for your self-esteem.
Healthy Lifestyle Tip 1
Good nutrition is our vital part of leading healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to maintain a healthy body and mind. A balanced diet reduce your risk of chronic diseases like heart disease and cancer. Also the quantity of food you eat affects the way you feel and how your body works. Skipping meals is one of the biggest mistakes women make specially in INDIA.
So make a list and having a variety of foods, eating regular meals, including whole grains, fiber, fruits and green vegetables, drinking water more and limiting the amount of fat, alcohol, sugar and salt you eat are all for GOOD NUTRITION.
Healthy Lifestyle Tip 2
Power of Yoga/Meditation:
The purpose of yoga is to create strength, awareness and harmony in both the mind and body.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Firstly it increases flexibility, muscle strength
- Improves respiration, energy
- Maintains a balanced metabolism
- Helps Weight reduction
- Prevent Cardio and circulatory diseases
- Improves athletic performance
- You will live a mindful life
- It also heals your pain
Healthy Lifestyle Tip 3
Physical Exercise Regularly:
Physical exercise is most vital for physical fitness which includes healthy weight, healthy bones, muscles, and joints, reduction of surgical risks, and the immune system
Benefits of Exercise on regular basis:
- Exercise helps to maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories.
- It can also help improve cognitive function and helps lower the risk of death from all causes.
- Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently
- Also regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster
Valuable Tip 4
Our mind-body studies includes research on the relationship between our surroundings, environment and our health. Also studies show that a healthy and pleasing environment improves your mood.
In conclusion, our vision is HEAL inspired by the WHO and a world offering a clean environment that allows us to enjoy long and healthy lives.