Why do you want to discipline yourself is it required?
Self-discipline is something is something like a muscle. Therefore, more you exercise it, the stronger it gets.Self-discipline-its-importance plays a vital role in your life.
What do we think about self discipline?
It’s the ability to control our body language, behavior, attitude etc. in other words acting in accordance to your thoughts and not your feelings.
The real meaning of self-discipline is loving yourself.
What, if we won’t have self discipline?
• You can’t find out your real life vision
• Migjht fail to achieve your goal
• Invite the negative feelings
• Always stay confused
• Makes your life unsatisfied
• You could become emotionally unstable
Importance of self discipline
• Will help you to figure out clear vision of your life.
• key to success in addition achieve your life goal.
• Get rid over negative thoughts in addition invites more positivity.
• Assist to boost your self confidence.
• Every moment of life will be joyfull even with satisfaction .
• mental and emotional atate could be improved
• It helps us to be productive.
“DISCIPLINE IS THE ROOT OF ALL GOOD QUALITIES BUT YOU HAVE TO ABSOLUTELY APPLY IT TO THINGS OUTSIDE OF JUST WAKING UPEARLY IT’S EVERYTHING. IT’S WORKING OUT EVERYDAY, MAKING YOURSELF STRONGER AND FASTER AND MORE FLEXIBLE AND HEALTHIER.”
How to cultivate discipline
- Start with small things (short term goal).
- Plan for your short term goals and track them.
- Re-examine your goal.
- Both win & losses helps you to refine your specialty. And those reminding you that how success matters for you.
- Practice daily.
- Make a habit of practicing
- Learn from mistakes
It’s ok to make mistake, however don’t repeat the same.
- Motivate yourself
- Look at you in front of mirror and encourage yourself
Firstly, famous Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan didn’t get success in one day. He had to go through a lot of ups and downs. secondly, was struggling as a failed person in the industry. However, his passionand determination towards films made him unstoppable. Therefore,in the Bollywood industry he called the most disciplined person. in conclusion due to his self-disciplined nature he became successful.